Running a payroll can be time consuming and complicated and divert resources from the core activities of your business. With the implementation of Real Time Information, HMRC require information generally on or before the date of payment to the employee.
Our experienced, friendly team are large enough to give you peace of mind but small enough to care about each and every client.
Our flexible service includes:
No set up costs and no hidden costs.
A tailored payroll service. We are not a ‘key-punch’ operation like other companies offering payroll services. We strive to provide an extremely accurate payroll service which means we pay great attention to every detail and work closely with you to achieve that.
By becoming your PAYE agent for HMRC for PAYE services and PAYE online services, so we can deal with the Revenue on your behalf, submit all required RTI submssions and download up to date tax notifications direct from HMRC.
A wide choice of Payroll Reports which can be arranged in different orders and formats which can be printed, emailed or uploaded to our secure payroll portal.
Electronic payslips P60s. Your employees can have their own login details to a secure portal to access their own payslips and P60s.
Pension Auto Enrolment
Whether you have one employee or 100 employees, auto enrolment places significant responsibilities on an employer. Employers need to enrol many of their employees into a work based pension scheme and pay some pension contributions.
We can help you:
- Prepare for the start of auto enrolment in your business including an initial analysis of your workforce, preparation of a cost budget and assistance with choosing an appropriate qualifying pension scheme
- Prepare communication letters to your employees
- Calculate employee and employer contributions and prepare payment schedules for the pension scheme provider
- Assess your workers each pay day to determine if they need to be auto enrolled
- Register with The Pensions Regulator and help you keep the required records
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01582 206030. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.